The Harley Owners Group, or H.O.G., is the official riding club of Harley Davidson, a global company, H.O.G. has nearly one million members worldwide.
Local Chapters, like Lake County H.O.G. (LCHOG), operate independently, but under the umbrella of National H.O.G. In fact, the single most significant prerequisite for membership in any local H.O.G. Chapter is membership in National H.O.G. So it’s important to keep your H.O.G. membership current.
H.O.G. members enjoy a wide variety of valuable benefits. Here are just a few.
- HOG® Magazine – a full-color print publication
- H.O.G.® roadside assistance program
- an annual Touring Handbook
- H.O.G.® INSIDER e-newsletter
- membership credentials
- patches and pins
- access to club merchandise
- Ladies of Harley (for the ladies)
- motorcycle theft reward program
- access to the Member Services Center
- access to a comprehensive Member website
You can handle nearly any National H.O.G. business, including joining/renewing your National H.O.G. membership, through their website:
You can also reach H.O.G by mail, phone, or FAX. These are for the United States and Latin America:
Harley Owners Group®
P.O. Box 453
3700 West Juneau Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53201
TEL: 1-800-CLUBHOG (1-800-258-2464)
Operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8AM-6PM CST. A 24-hour automated voice response system is available.